© Eastleigh Fusion Choir, written by Stephanie Meikle, May 2018
- Thank you, Marie, for the opportunity. I am proud and honoured to sing with a fantastic bunch of people. My confidence has grown since starting choir and I cannot thank you enough for all the support and encouragement that you give to each and everyone of us. Mandy.
- Marie does what she does best and that is to bring out the love and laughter in people through singing! Sallie Eades.
- What others are saying about us http://chandlersfordtoday.co.uk/eastleigh-mardi-gras-2014/#comment-101014
In Chandlers Ford Today.
The choir members really had fun. It was enjoyable listening to them singing at the bandstand. They also involved the audience. The joy through their voice and body movement was contagious. No wonder they pulled large crowds.
- Choir members comments After loosing my dear wife to cancer last year, I decided to look to join a choir. I did try other choir’s in the area, but they were not for me. I wanted something uplifting and I found that with EFC. I love it. Happy faces, friendly people and having the chance to talk to other members during the tea break, I find that very important. I look forward very much to Tuesday evenings. Thank you. Lionel
- Came for the first time on Tuesday. Don’t know what it was – maybe all the smiling faces, the wonderful sound you all made, the chaos of it all – but I’ll be back next week for more! Lin
- The choir is the highlight of my week, I love it. Tuesday is now called Tunesday.
- A quote from a member of the audience at a concert: How do you do it? How do you make the audience feel that they are part of the choir? I was given permission to sing, invited to sing and I sang because the choir encouraged all to sing and the joy of the choir is so contagious all I wanted to do was sing. That is unheard off – it’s a first . How do you do it?
- Comment to Marie from a member of the audience – October 2017. Light and shade – that’s what the experience of this choir is about for me. I’ve listened to many choirs but your choir sings the story of every song with light and shade. The choir respond by singing sweetly, then loud with abandon and we, the audience, are drawn into the joy of it all. I simply loved the performance and as I watched you lead your choir I marveled at the attention of all the choir to the directions and nuances. Oh, I wish I had a recording of this to watch over and over again. I loved it.