Welcome to the Eastleigh Fusion Choir website. Here you will find the latest information about our wonderful choir, what’s on, what charity we are raising money for and any other information that might be of interest.
We are one of the south coasts more enjoyable choirs and sing for the sheer enjoyment of singing. We also perform and raise money for local charities and good causes, but if you would rather not perform that is fine with us. There can be nothing more enjoyable and uplifting than to meet every week to sing great songs along to fabulous music with wonderful people – that’s what we do at the Eastleigh Fusion Choir, and everyone is welcome.
We meet at:
St Andrew’s Methodist Church, Blenheim Road, Eastleigh SO50 5SD.
Every Tuesday evening 7.30pm-9.30pm, doors open at 7.15pm
We next meet on Tuesday, 10th January 2017.
Looking for a daytime choir: See: www.winchesterfusionchoir.co.uk
Why you should join our choir – the Guardian article about the health and social benefits of being in a choir – we know how good it is for you – come and experience community, great singing and great people
- SINGING TO HELP OTHERS
- Ongoing – over £5,000 raised for Liver and Pancreatic Cancer Research and Development Charity based at Southampton Hospital
- 2015 – Over £6,500 raised for local charities and worthy causes
- 2016 – £735 raised for Serv Wessex, £1,160 for Guide Dogs for the Blind, £102 donated to Cancer Research UK, £117 donated to Countess Mountbatten Hospice Charity, over £1,000 raised for Local District Nurses, to help purchase scanner and other equipment, and our Christmas Charity Concert raised £730 for the Children’s Society and disabled access to St Barnabas Church, Swanmore.
- ‘Music is so powerful it needs to be used for some kind of
redeeming work – to lift people’s spirits, lift their souls.’ Bobby McFerrin.
- ‘I don’t sing because I’m happy. I’m happy because I sing.’
William James, philosopher and psychologist.