Come and sing with us in 2019.
No auditions, no need to read music
NO CHOIR ON TUESDAY 23RD APRIL 2019.
– the Tuesday after Easter.
All back to normal on Tuesday 30th April.
Welcome to the Eastleigh Fusion Choir website. We are a fabulous and fun choir and sing for the sheer enjoyment of singing. We meet on Tuesday evenings at Saint Andrew’s Methodist Church, Blenheim Road, Eastleigh SO50 5SD.
We are led by award winning choir leader, Marie O’Brien BCA.
CHOIR IN 2019:
Every Tuesday evening 7.30pm-9.30pm, doors open at 7.15pm. (no choir on the 23rd April)
£5.50 per session
Our daytime choir: www.winchesterfusionchoir.co.uk
SINGING TO HELP OTHERS:
We believe we have raised in excess of £40,000 since 2011. These sums have been raised directly from our concerts.
- Over £5,000 raised for Liver and Pancreatic Cancer R&D Charity
- 2015 – £6,500 raised for local charities and worthy causes
- 2016 – £5,000 raised for local charities and worthy causes
- 2017 – £5,000 + raised for local charities and worthy causes
- 2018 – £3,000 raised for local charities
- 2019 – £1,500 raised for local charities
- Trust me I’m a doctor research shows that singing releases high level of beneficial chemicals that are medicine to body and mind.
- ‘Music is so powerful it needs to be used for some kind of redeeming work – to lift people’s spirits, lift their souls.’ Bobby McFerrin.
- ‘I don’t sing because I’m happy. I’m happy because I sing.’ William James, philosopher and psychologist.
- There are health and social benefits to singing in a choir.
© Eastleigh Fusion Choir, written by Stephanie Meikle.